New MachRan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New MachRan

This is a sister site for machran players only...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

l tell you.Thanks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nedetard

l tell you.Thanks! Empty
PostSubject: l tell you.Thanks!   l tell you.Thanks! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Hello. I finally was able to back-up Madagascar and also Stealth.WhatI did was,I read on a thread to uninstall Shrink and re- install,get the most recent copy of Dvd Fab.Had Any Dvd running in backround ,set DVD Decrypter in ISO MODE WRITE-SPEED 4x then close,then establish a folder in the drive I WANTED TO SAVE THE MOVIE(eg;G DRIVE -DVD FOLDER).Then open Dvd FAB ,INSERT ORIGINAL MOVIE, hit start.When finish ,close.Insert blank in drive OPEN Shrink.IF you have not set -up SHRINK go to Edit>Pref>Target>set target size to Custom in the pulldown and change size to read 4300,check auto open and run analysis ,if not already checked .Go to re-author click open.Got to drive ,you save movie click open select movie,click open.Select movie title click open (analysis should begin)When done Select BACKUP.IN BACKUP SELECT TARGET IMAGE FILE.IT SHOULD READ ISO DECRYPTE,if not make adjustment .MOVIE will then encode and begin transfer to DVD Decrypter .SIT BACK AND WAIT IN 14 MINUTES YOU GOT YOUR BACKUP.ITwork for me ,Good Luck
Back to top Go down

l tell you.Thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New MachRan :: DONATION PRICE-
Jump to: